The personal information we collect:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you visit the Site, we collect information about the different web pages or products you visit, the websites or search terms that led you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files" track actions taking place on the site and collect information such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time.
- 'Web beacons', 'tags' and 'pixels' are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the site.
In addition, if you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address and telephone number). We refer to this information as "order information."
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information we generally collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging shipping, and providing invoices and/or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to :
- communicate with you;
- Review our orders to detect potential risks or fraud; and
- to the extent consistent with preferences you have communicated to us, to provide you with information or advertisements related to our products or services.
We use the device information we collect to help us detect potential risks and fraud (specifically, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analyses of how our customers navigate and interact with the site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing of your personal information:
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can learn more about how
Google uses your personal information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe will be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can decline targeted advertising through the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, if you are a European resident, please note that we process your information to fulfill any contracts with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. In addition, your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order on the site, we retain your order data on file until you ask us to delete it.
The site is not intended for persons under the age of 12.